Parent Meeting Monday, 10/28 at 7 pm!
Updated: Nov 5, 2019
Hello Players and Parents!
We are off and running now and the 2019-20 season has begun.
Following our first round of cuts, I am excited to meet with our parents on Monday October 28th from 7:00-8:00 pm in the Cass Media Center to go over a number of important items that will help us make this season a success for our guys!
ALL PARENTS are encouraged to attend - and those who have football guys who plan to try out on Nov 9 are invited to attend as well!!
Here is a tentative list of what we will discuss:
1. Introduce Coaching Staff
2. Program philosophy (and “off-court” activities)
3. Annual budget, player package, meals, equipment, etc.
4. Fundraising opportunities
a. Cruise Raffle
b. Fan Angel
c. Business Sponsorships
5. Player lettering and discipline / expectations
6. Parent expectations (bleachers / ride home?)
- Issues and interactions with coaches
- Booster Club Board members and roles (get involved!)
7. Practice / game schedule for your calendars
8. Spirit Wear preorder opportunity - download FORM HERE
9. Forms to sign and return ; )
For those interested, here is a look at the four items we will be preselling as spirit wear for our parents and fans (download order form HERE!) :
Looking forward to seeing you on Monday at 7:00 in the Cass Media Center!
Any questions, feel free to contact me -